HART Migration to the Oracle Analytics Server Update
On Monday, April 12th, the Harvard Analytics and Reporting Tool (HART) successfully migrated the financial, procurement and research administration dashboards onto the Oracle Analytics Server (OAS) platform.
- Users should use the existing URL: https://hart.biprod.huit.harvard.edu/analytics/ to access the system. If you have the URL bookmarked/favorited in your browser, be sure that this is the URL that’s in your favorite/bookmark list for best results.
- New Welcome Page. After logging in, most users will see the HART Welcome Page. If you do not see the HART Welcome page, following these simple steps from the HART Migration to OAS wiki page to set the Welcome Page as the default log in.
- User Customizations: Existing customizations saved in HART prior to March 26th have migrated to HART in OAS.
- New User Requests/Changes to Existing User Requests that were held from March 26th-April 9th were processed in HART and are now available. Authorized Requestors can now submit requests via the usual process for any new user requests/changes to existing user requests going forward.
- Modification to User Role Choice in the FIN Core dashboards: Users will now select their User Roles in the User Role Choice field for dashboards found in this folder, which include all versions of the Transaction Listing, Budget and Actuals Comparison, GL Account Monitoring and Fund Management.
- Prompt Search Auto Complete: Users will now receive suggested values when typing in prompt values. Functional Testing has revealed some considerations when using this feature; users should consult the HART Migration to OAS wiki page for more information about what has been discovered to date.
Please see the HART Migration to OAS wiki page for the complete update of all new features or download the HART Migration PowerPoint presentation. Please send any questions or concerns about HART in OAS to the ARAP Team.
HART April Release
The next monthly HART release will begin on Friday, April 30, 2021 at 6 pm. The release is expected to be complete by 6 am Saturday, May 1, 2021. Check out the HART 3 Month Release Plan and Backlog wiki page for details of the dashboard changes included in this release.