The new Harvard Training Portal launches July 25, 2016. To access the portal, go to http://trainingportal.harvard.edu and sign in with your HarvardKey.
Please note that after July 13, you will no longer be able to sign up for classes or view your training history in PeopleSoft. This brief break is necessary for pre-launch activities and has been timed to coincide with a period of minimal training offerings.
This easy-to-use portal allows you access to all of your professional development and compliance training in one place, including:
- Searching Harvard’s numerous course offerings
- Registering for instructor-led trainings
- Watching online training videos
- Tracking your current courses and training history
For managers, this modern platform also allows you to:
- Assign, review, and approve training
- Track training histories to ensure staff records are up-to-date
Other information about the Training Portal:
- 500 Principal Investigators will monitor required training for 8,500 people using Harvard Labs
- 6,500 undergraduate students will take Title IX training in August
- One email address for support: TrainingPortalHelp@harvard.edu
- 700 courses available as of July 25 launch
- 4,000 managers will have access to assign training plans to their teams
For more information:
- Access the portal (live July 25) at http://trainingportal.harvard.edu and sign in with your HarvardKey
- Visit: www.trainingportal.harvard.edu
- Sign up for the Harvard Training Portal newsletter
- Email questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Harvard Training Portal | Search. Register. Watch. Track.