Contact List for Questions Regarding Tax-Reporting Documents for Calendar Year 2016

February 16, 2017

Each year Harvard University (President and Fellows of Harvard College) sends IRS reporting documents as required by regulation to individuals and entities to whom we have made reportable and/or taxable payments in the prior calendar year. These are documents such as Forms W-2, 1099-MISC, 1042-S, 1098-E , 1098-T and 1095-C.

The following grid lists the various forms and the relevant contact information. Please feel free to provide the links and phone numbers to individuals who contact you  regarding these documents.

CY2016 Tax Document Contact Grid